Development of HACCP Plans
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points. HACCP is a management plan designed to control the risks to food throughout the food process.
ARF FOOD SAFETY CONSULTING GROUP CAN DEVELOP A HACCP plan that includes:
• A complete description of the processing, packaging, and storage procedures;
• A description of how you will monitor and control the dangers to food;
• A list of equipment and supplies used;
• A description of the employee training program; and
• A description of the procedure along with the frequency for cleaning and sanitizing food contact surfaces.